The penty de Kerneing is certified Famille Plus. More
Where are we ?
Les Penty de Kerneing are in Brittany in the western part. In the “Finistère”, the end of the earth in French. Fouesnant is a popular seaside town since a lot of years : Beg-meil was very well known by english People and received Churchill. The traditionnals products are sold far away from Brittany : the Cider of and the “Galettes” are famous.
Is it a coincidence or an area with a very interresting personality ? It is a good thing to discover !
Round about :
– The Gites Penty are in an old breton farm. They are 5 mm walk from the beach. They are only nature between the Penty and the beach. It’s very pleacefull.
– The nearest beach is 500m away. It is a 3kms long beach with white sand. You can very easily be alone on the beach. There are a lot of birds around. We are just in front of the Glenan island.
– We are far away the traffic. There ar 2 private roads to reach the Penty. It is very peacefull. You can only hear the sound of the waves over the dunes.
– The Penty are at Mousterlin, a fishermen village near the sea. It is part of Fouesnant like Beg-meil and Cap-coz.
– There is a bakery and a foodstore at 1km. The supermarket are at Bénodet and in the center of Fouesnant at 5 kms
Fouesnant-les Glénan, Earth of Ocean, it is the right name for our town.
The variety of natural aera, dunes, polders, islands, hiking trails make of Fouesnant-Les Glénan an ideal site to escape. Here the nature is also a haven of peace where, of observatory birds appear between reeds and marine scirpes, and where on an island, decorates with flowers a narcissus, a quite unique flower.
The Leisure activities
Less than 5 km:
- Golf of l’Odet and Golf of the baie,
- Casino, Thalasso of Bénodet, et Concarneau
- Seawater swimming pool, swimming pool with games for children.
- tennis, paddle and kayak at Mousterlin.
- The 12 kms long beaches of Fouesnant and the mythyque GR34
- The Islands of Glénan
- The nature discovery with a guide.
20-30 kms around :
- The very Well known town of Concarneau.
- The Town of Quimper and the “Vieux Quartiers”
- The famous “pointe du Raz”, the western pointe befor USA.
- The surf at la pointe de la Torche
- Douarnenez et his museum of boats and tall ships.
- The town of Guilvinec and his delicious “langoustines” and Haliotika Museum
- Locronan, very old stone village.
- The osters of “la rivière du Bélon”.
- The Océanopolis of Brest and the 4 pavillons
- Pont-Aven and “Paul Gauguin Museum”
- The Music Festivals in Finistère, earth of festivals : the Festidreuz of Fouesnant, Le Festival de Cornouaille, Les Vieilles Charrues, Le Festival du Bout du Monde, le Festival du Bruit